Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No prot ection

I bouht d oll Lic a a n d che cke d box to by another E llre ll e r eplied I did not buy this d oll from he r . a s e cond d oll arive d a nd s till wa nt ed a t win. E lle r s not sur e s he ha d one . Che c ke d eb found

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Apple Pay

Is anyone else having issues with Apple Pay? It isn’t working for me. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

Buyer wants a refund saying a sports card has surface damage but I never claimed to be a professional grader. So we messaged before he purchased and I explained to him that I didn’t see any defects

Why is my account restricted?

My account is restricted and I have no clue why? I have all of my information confirmed and no holds on my account but all I can find anywhere is to check "Messages" for an email by Ebay but I have no email saying why my account would be restricted.

Poor sales

I did a search for items I have listed on here, but could not find them in the category they should have been listed in. Just people with stores dominated listing. Most of my items go unseen by anyone, anyone else having this problem. I put in a lot ...

Sales

I’m having issues contacting eBay to verify a seller

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchasing warranty after item purchase

I was going to buy an electronic item with "buy it now". I checked the Allstate 2 year warrant box, as the item is over 20 years old. With shipping and tax; item became more than I wanted to spend. So, I made an offer, filled in my credit card info a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making an offer

Someone made an offer on an item that I am selling and I missed it. I didn’t realize it was only a 24 hour period. How can you contact the buyer to put the offer in again or can eBay do that for me?

Lost an item because eBay moved the bid

I lost an item that I have been searching for for years because eBay moved the bed button. I got myself ready. I have been watching that auction for weeks. I was ready to hit that button as soon as it was down to about 60 seconds like I normally do t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors