Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer

A buyer bid on an item and was rejected. I looked it up and my offer was wrong. The offer he gave was good but was rejected. Now I can't find that buyer to allow this to go thru.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to puerto rico

How do you guys go about the people in Puerto Rico placing orders for items that cost much more to ship then what they buyer has paid for said item. I have had to lose some sales because I have had to cancel orders due to this issue. I as I know most...

stolen iPhone

I received a new iPhone from what appeared to be a reputable seller, but when I went to AT&T, they stated it was reported stolen. How do I get eBay to get this resolved?

Item description not showing up in ads.

More and more i'm seeing auctions where the item description is experiencing problems because of an issue eBay is dealing with. ....."It's not you,it's us". .........Refreshing the screen rarely works so I will forget that auction and move on to anot...

FREE SHIPPING

WHENEVER I LIST AN ITEM NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY BE. WHEN IT IS DONE, THE FREE SHIPPING IS PUT ON THE LISTING. HOW CAN I STOP THE FREE SHIPPING BE STOPPED, PLEASE.. I DON'T KNOW I DO NOT WANT THE FREE SHIPPING TO BE PUT ON ANY ITEMS EVER. I DON'T EVEN W...

I never signed up for this

I never signed up for this I don't even know what this is! Can someone explain to me what this program is. Apparently my personal information and email has been used to create this profile.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost refund

Do you get refunded for shipping costs if the item was not shipped nor delivered by the guaranteed delivery date? I paid $15 for guaranteed delivery shipping and the seller has just now shipped the item three weeks later after I had to open a case wi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

international shipping question

Does an item received at an international shipping hub get new packaging with just the shipping hub return address on it? Not fond of my personal address being out in who knows where.

Shipping overseas??

I have a potential customer that wants to purchase an electronic part and curious to know, if I received payment for part & shipping up front, send certified postage, he receives and says part is not in working condition. I imagine he could make comp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors