Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

How do I change the shipping address after the item has been purchased?

Change shipping setting

I’m new selling on eBay and I would like to know how I change the shipping because right now it’s where I’m paying and I want to change it where the fire pays and I can’t figure it out

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Lists

When I like something, I add it to a list. I can't access the lists! Can you help me with how to do that please? Thank you!

real person

I'm trying to get to a real human so I can pay a debt. Does anyone know how to do this.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Lately some of my ordered items have been arriving a little late, this then is limiting me the ability to look at the items before putting in a review, dont know what changed but this isnt fair to the seller for their proper review, any suggestions p...

No International Sales

Hello,One of my items just sold. I specifically mentioned in the auction listing "no international sales" but the winning buyer seems to be located in Japan. What shall I do? Cancel the order and relist, or ask the buyer to pay $50 additional to cove...

Invoice credit

How do I get the money that is on an invoice credit from something that I attempted to sell many years ago?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for AllState Protection Plan

The seller cancelled the sale, but offered an AllState Protection Plan on his listing, which I also purchased. He refunded the cost of the item, but did not refund the AllState Protection Plan cost. When I search both Ebay and AllState help policies ...

multiple listing

Good morning, Anyone good with multi-listings? I have a set of collectable cards to post. I typed in all the card numbers as variations. Some of the cards I do not currently have in stock. I get an error message that the quantity must be greater than...

Resolved! Bid placed above the “buy it now” amount

I’ve never had this situation before: I have a bid placed above the “buy it now” amount set. What happens here?? Just let the auction run out and sell the item? Can the buyer change their bid??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors