Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not available

I had a listing that was purchased. The problem is that the item is no longer available. My funds are on hold. I have contacted the buyer and told them the item is no longer available. Can I just delete the item? I tried to contact eBay customer serv...

Payment

I have not shipped out the product do to me not being able to receive a payment. Because the name on my account does not match the cardholder name

Notice of shipping delay

I am going out of town on Monday and Tuesday and my things may sell on Sunday. How do I inform the buyer that I will not e able to ship until Wednesday??

Charged twice for a shipping label

I tried to print a shipping label and the label didn't print; so I reprinted the label. Ebay charged me $8.40 for a $4.20 shipping label. What can I do; if anything?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Customer Service

How do I get past the automated assistant and speak to an Agent?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

underpaid shipping

hello, i was charged twice the amount by ebay for an "underpaid shipping" or something of the sort. i had accurate dimensions and weight. how can this be resolved?

Live Customer Service Help

What happened to the Help desk where they call you back...all I keep getting is the automated chat which is not going to help me? Thanks in advance or do you have a phone no for customer service...I am new at this and in a frustration mode right now.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors