Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

contact ebay

I purchased an item. It gave me an order number and marked it paid.I have not received it and the seller does not respond. The order number does not come up when I do a search but I have the e-mail. I do not know how to contact ebay as the "contact u...

I tried more than once to give to Wikipedia some money, I had this happen with another payment

All I get when I say PAY WITH PAYPAL from a 3rd peaty website (tried on more than one) and on different weeks) is a clearly Paypal page trying to load, but nothing happens but a seemingly endless whirligig. I may have some place to say in PayPal that...

Why i can't get EBay help !

I am a seller , I send the order to my buyer by 10/23/23. Until today 11/11/23, The usps trucking show me the order still on the way ! When i with my buyer confirm , We both thinking, the usps is lost our package ! but the usps want to deliberately d...

Automatic payments on accepted offers

Why does Ebay automatically charge you on accepted offers in stead of asking which credit card and address you want to use. This has caused me double shipping and asking my sister to pay me back instead of just using her card. This policy or programm...

Listing a book

Trying to list books using "list one like this." Many of the item specifics of the copied listing are wrong. I diligently go through and correct them. Hit preview and none of my changes stuck. Save it for later, same thing. What is the problem?

Suspicious listing?

I have not used ebay much. I am interested in an item listed but the same item, same photo, same boxes appearing to be taken in a warehouse in the background, are listed many times , various pricing, by many user names. Is this suspicious? Do I repor...

Ebay's New Stupidity for Searching for Items

What is going on with eBay's latest idea to run off customers and make sellers angry. I often search for items to help price them. Example: Lladro Angel 5950. Now, hundreds of angels made by Lladro come up and a few that I am looking for, are mixed i...

eBay Forgot to Refund my Case? Who Do I Contact?

I won the item, I paid for the item.I waited for the item to arrive. It never did arrive.Seller ignored repeated messaging.I asked eBay for refund. They said to give them 48 hours to review the case.That was eight days ago. I have been using eBay for...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors