Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer canceled my purchase, Do I have any recourse?

I won the bid on a car with no reserve. Right after I won I got a notice that the Buyer (me) canceled the order. I did not. When I contacted the seller, he just said that it sold to cheap. He decided not to sell it. What is the purpose of a no reserv...

Gift cards

Bought two gift cards. Both are missing the last 2 numbers. Now, what do I do?

Disrespectful seller

My husband purchased from a seller whose seller name is nettie1. She was very rude and called my husband a fool. She should be banned from selling on eBay!

Resolved! ALERT ON MY LISTING. I HAD PUT UP A PRINT ON EBAY, AND QUOTED SOME OF THEIR CURRENT PRICES ON TEBAY

THIS PRINT, AS TO THE PRICE OTHER DEALERS WERE SELLING IT. I WAS ONLY SHOWING THAT I WAS THE LOWEST STARTING PRICE ON BOTH THE PRINT AND THE STAMP. SOMEONE MISINTERPETED MY LISTING SO I CAN'T LIST IT WITH THAT ALERT COMING UP. I REVISED THE ITEM DESC...

Resolved! Feedback Question

I accidentally posted feedback on the wrong seller. Is there a way to delete/modify/change/explain that the feedback on the posted ad is not correct ? Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different address for buyer

My buyer has paid, but has requested I ship to a different address due to a move. Printed Label would read old address. What is the most secure way to ensure messaged address is correct and get new address on generated label?

Selling : removing “ send offer to buyer”

I sell eBay items in USA only.no international. Received message from inquiring buyer in Europe inquiring if I was willing to sell a specifically listed item outside USA. Responded No… that I Only desire to sell to buyers in USA. Q: how do I remove t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combat bots first pair

If I wear a 10 1/2 Nike shoe wild it be the same size for the boots? I’d appreciate any help or advice. Than yu

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restarting a canceled return

I started a return before contacting the seller. The sellers policy was return shipping paid by buyer. The part was not as advertised. I contacted seller they told me to choose part defective and they would pay return shipping. I then canceled the or...

Error issues

I decided to use eBay to purchase an item and it shows that it was shipped first class United States Postal Service on the 24th so its been eight days but I’m not sure where it’s coming from. The seller seems to have great reviews. But every time I t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors