Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller

How does one search for a particular seller on eBay…. Have a friend….i know his seller name but can’t find a search link for looking for sellers

theft of my credit card information

my credit card information was stolen after an ebay purchase and charges accrued to my credit card account from other states the same day. What telephone number can I use to talk with an actual person about reporting this. The standard 1-866-540-3229...

How to dispute a cancelation

I paid for an order and the seller says he was having trouble printing the shipping label so he canceled my order

Looking up old purchase from 2002

I have the item # for an item purchased in 2002. I want to reference the post for the pictures. Is there any way to look up an old item number?

The seller is inactive after my purchase. Is it a scam?

I purchase a kitchenaid mixer in new condition for $150. It is an old model so I thought this is why the price is so low. However after my purchase the listing was removed and the seller became inactive. I can’t contact him. Is there a reason to worr...

Purchasing a vehicle

I am attempting to purchase a vehicle advertised on craig's list with the transaction being through ebay motors? I have not dealt with a transaction like this before? Is this a legitimate method of transaction and delivery of a car? How do I verify i...

payout for untracked package

I sent package without tracking info and buyer received item but ebay has not marked it received so I have not received payment. How do I get it to show it was delivered & get payment released for this item

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipped wrong quantity

Purchased listing for 36 golf balls. Seller shipped 25. Seller admitted error and started playing games, selling partner mistake, what’s the big deal, wanted to make up on future order, ect. sent request to EBay to step in and review conversation. On...

Sold item not paid for

I sold an item but Ebay has not provided any documents that say I have been paid. Additionally, when I select the option to request payment, I get a notice that I cannot send the request because the purchaser is out of the country. So Ebay took my li...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors