Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order coming from Ukraine...?

Earlier I found an item I wanted to guy from a seller in good standing with great reviews. I put in an offer and after going back and forth for a bit I accepted their counter and paid. A few minutes later I was notified of tracking information.The tr...

Refund

I purchased an Item before 4 months. It did not arrive at all. I want refund. But the item is not showing on the list. It is in the purchase history but it doesn't show on the list when choose refund and it shows list of items I purchased. Please hel...

Resolved! Sell per piece or sell as a set

I have 8 dinner plates to sell and don't know if it's better to break into selling 2 sets of 4 plates or 1 set of 8 plates or sell at a fixed price per plate. Any advice from an experienced seller is appreciated.

Resolved! Price gouging

Does eBay have any set rules about sellers price gouging? I looked up Stihl 036 chainsaws and there is a seller that is charging 10 times the value of parts for an 036 chainsaw. Like a file line typically cost 15-25 dollars tops and he's charging 125...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing local pick up to shipping

I don't know how I did it, but somehow I have my listing set up for local pick up only. I don't recall seeing any selection for that so I have no idea why that is the way it was set up. Does any know how I can change local pick up to shipping only???...

Seller cancelled my order without my approval.

The next morning after buying, I kindly asked this seller to pack the items well so they wouldn't get damaged. I told him "I would hate to have to return the item just because it got damaged during shipping". The guy flew off the handle saying it was...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying

Seller is asking for more for item after I won a bid for 291 they are asking for 500 when I won the bid. Can this happen?

Seller "aikeda-08"

I bought a Digital Heat Press from seller "aikeda-08" several weeks ago, and the control box DID NOT WORK. I contacted them to let them know, and they suggested that I open up the box to make sure that everything was tight (which I did), and to check...

refund

on this order 271151975344 ebey has not yet refund me my,money how do communicate

Most Marked as Helpful Authors