Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Out for deliveries notifications

I wish eBay categorically would’ve had an out for deliveries notified on separate window posted cumulatively rather checking every purchase and tracking to find out for deliveries.that would been one click and done rather jamming the server and user ...

Payment Disputes

I received a message from ebay that a buyer filed a payment dispute. When I clicked on the message to access it, I'm receiving an error message. Is there another way to find this?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay website

I can't believe this **bleep**in website anymore. Would you get yourself a 3rd grader to fix the goddamned thing??

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item was never shipped

I ordered a present for my boyfriend and it was never shipped for weeks and I'm very worried and anxious. Their account seems to be gone, I'll need a refund so I can get my boyfriend's gift .https://www.ebay.com/usr/chenjiz the seller for reference

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

unpaid purchases

I have never heard I have never paid some one. I always pay for my purchases. Please let me know why it is not letting me bid on things. IN fact everyone is usually happy with how quickly I pay.

App

My app only works on my home wifi. Will not work without wifi. Will not work with cellular data. Please help

Who pays shipping expenses?

Hi All - sorry for the basic question but since this is my first time listing a product on Ebay, I uploaded a rate card and entered a flat rate. Since I've been reading conflicting information, I wanted to be 100% certain that the buyer will pay for ...

Shipping error.

I tried to print a label after buying shipping and my printer died and would print the label. However, I've been charged as if I actually got the label. How can I get a refund? I took the package to the post office and paid for shipping there,

Most Marked as Helpful Authors