Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot put a time in to schedule a listing

Have been trying to schedule some lisitngs when you go into the option to select the time for the lisitng to start there are no correct times showing up just zeor's and ones and it will not let me type in a correct time number

Refund not received

A refund was issued to my buyer but they have not received it. How do I talk to a real person to find out what’s going on.

Limits on Account

this is the message I keep receiving when trying to purchase:To ensure that eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the quantity of items that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. These limits may change over time and are determin...

PS5

has anyone received their PS5 from Dafroe-59 Looks like another ebay scammer paid for 10 days ago no shipping info no console no help from ebay

Your bid failed

Hello everyone, I am facing a problem today in submitting bids. I am being asked to change the payment card, but I cannot bid. What is the problem? (Your bid failed. Add your payment method again or try a different payment method before placing your ...

Fraud

I was tricked into buying a vehicle with fake mot many serious faults, now am failing to successfully lodge a complaint with ebay please help

ADD A PERSONALISTION TEXT BOX

How would one add a text box that allows customers to provide personalisation details for their custom product? I see no options in my listing that allow me to do this?

how to email agent

How do i contact ebay by email? the option email agent is no longer there is there different way finding email agent.

Can’t accept my debit card for quick pay

I was trying to add a debit card for quick payout but says that my eBay name has to match my debit card. I don’t have a business debit. I don’t understand why I can’t add my debit card if it’s the name which is added as the sole proprietor on my eBay...

how do i get ebay to step in

i keep going around and around this is as far as i can get with this order. it keeps saying to have ebay step in to help but there isnt an option for that. this guy never shipped the item or even gave tracking number. i am so frustrated with this sit...

Screenshot_20231220-225058_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors