Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Offers from sellers

I am tired of receiving offers from sellers just because I looked at an item. I never made a bid on the item , all I did was look at it. It's just like receiving junk mail. I don't need it. Is there a way to stop these random offers I am getting for ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buy it now button

buy it now button will not work all i get is a blue box outline around the buying section.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer Accepted w/ Insurance (Insurance Missing)

I recently purchased an item from overseas after maling an offer the seller accepted. Problem is after selecting the insurance with the item, the offer was accepted yet I noticed the 9.99 Allstate 2yr insurance I selected kicked-back. Tried to reach ...

Authentic Dooney and Bourke bag

I bought a Dooney and Bourke bag at a thrift store and someone told me that it is authentic. Can someone please tell me if it is or how I can find out if it is?

Entering a FPO address for the Ship To address

Hello All, I need help getting an item shipped to a FPO address. I'm on an US Naval Vessel & need to order something. Our address is a FPO. I cannot figure out how to enter the address into the form. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. Richard

How can I reopen a return case

I'm trying to get help from eBay to return an item that is electronically registered to the previous owner which makes it unusable and the seller has closed by return case. This seems to be no way to reopen it. How can I get help?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advertise Ebay Logo

hello, I would like to know if I can Advertise the Ebay logo at my Business-Designers Lobby 7 at http://www.utherverse.com I rent business doors there. thanks, Kent R Eriksen

NEED HELP

the bank account that I have linked to my eBay for payouts I no longer have access therefore I can’t change it until I confirm the routing and account that’s previously link but that’s the account I no longer have access to

Most Marked as Helpful Authors