Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not received

What can you do when Ebay say they have refunded you but you have not received the money?I have tried to get in touch with ebay but all I get is an automated response which just keeps saying that they have refunded me.

Account restriction

I was told to contact them within 7 days (they restricted my account) because they need to ask me a few questions to identify me but when I go to contact us the AI bot doesn’t ask me anything. I wonder if that’s all I have to do or maybe call them?

Bidding

My hybrid for an item was $11 and it says that item sold for $11 but I wasn’t the winner

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Amazon selling on Ebay

I purchased a craft paperback book for $24.The seller duplicated the Books title into the description, so I can't now claim the item is not as described. Inside the cover is a warning against piracy and on selling the EBOOK by MacMillan Publishers. T...

Resolved! ventas

amigos vendedores tengo una pregunta muchos vendedores venden un producto en $11 dólares o menos y todavía ofrecen el envío gratis,?si este vendedor compro este articulo por $3 dólares y seran$7 dólares que pagara por el envío donde esta la ganancia ...

can anyone provide any help? please...

i posted a couple of questions earlier this week, and while the questions themselves may have been unaware in nature (i will freely admit to this), i thought any response would have been pretty straightforward to anyone much more knowledgeable than m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Subscription Question...PLEASE HELP

hello,i posed a question here yesterday to which i did not receive an answer to, perhaps based on my level of ignorance, but i am hoping that someone, anyone, can help me with this today. part of my ignorance was due to not having a full understandin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping address

I need to know how can i get the shipping label it’s already charged for me , so i need to know shipping label print and send it to my home?

cancel my car on line.

I need to cancel my car which is sold and still active on line, done every thing to cancel at my wits end please help .

Most Marked as Helpful Authors