Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Prices that items sold at

Starting to sell on EBay. Would like to price accordingly . I can see what people are listing similar items for, but I would like to know what they SOLD at. Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

TOP RATED

WE HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TOP RATED... WE OFFER SAME OR 1 BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING AND 30 DAY RETURNS! WONDERING IF THE TOP RATED SEAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR FOR THE ENTIRE 1700 ITEMS WE CURRENTLY OFFER, AS I HAVE NOT NOTICED THE SEAL APPEARANCE. ALSO, C...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer fails to claim shipped item

Hello. I recently sold an item 4 weeks ago. The item was shipped to the buyer at the address supplied by ebay. Yesterday the item was returned by the post office as "claimed". I contacted buyer but have not rceived any kind of response. The item show...

Return item from another country.

Hi i about item but it's not work. I have free return but it's work on USA only. I live in the Gerorgia that not in USA.Seller said ok send me item, but i can't use this label for UPS, UPS only in TBILISI.I try to get support from ebay. But chat not ...

Account inactivity

Received an email that appears to come from eBay. It sez my account has been inactive and do I want it closed. There's a link to click to sign in. I've used my account several times over the last month, so the claim of inactivity seems bogus. Is this...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reopen cancelled return

I cancelled a return so I could add more pics of the item. Anyone know how to "reopen" or "resubmit" a modified return?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors