Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying

Bought a ring ten days later still hasn't Been shipped they give a shipping number but the post office don't have the item to me this hasn't shipped

Ebay

Compre unas piezas el 21 de mayo a través de PayPal y PayPal me cobraron $83.58 pero no he recibido ninguna respuesta de ustedes por la compra

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

False description

I ordered a rose for approx $50. It was supposed to be blooming and 17-24 inches tall. When delivered there was no blooms and half the size as the description. Seller has not responded to me after three business days. What is the next step?

possible fraudulent bids

How can a bidder bid a lower amount over me and the next bidder wins the bid over me and not the bidder with a lower bid, this is posted on eBay's biding list, sounds confusing, but this is what happened to me.

Buyer Claims Package Was Lost

I sold an item to a buyer recently, which USPS tracking says that it was delivered successfully. The buyer reached out and claims they never received the package and is demanding a refund and for me to file a claim for the lost package. I would be mo...

Buyer does not respond to messages

I received a notification that a buyer has purchased and item from me to pick up but they have not responded to several messages to arrange a time. It has been several days! What do I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item after sending feedback (lol)

Hello, I just purchased an item and rookie mistake but left positive feedback bc the item came as advertised, or so I thought. I purchased luggage and what I thought to be a large luggage suitcase but it turns out I was sent a medium suitcase in a la...

How to cancel a cancellation?

I accidentally canceled an item I won. I can’t pay because it’s canceled and the seller can’t proceed unless I cancel the cancellation but I cannot find a way to correct my mistake. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks

Accidental Refund

I accidentally refunded a buyer for an item that was fulfilled. How can I re-bill the buyer?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors