Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping

I just purchased an expensive item the schedule for delivery isn't until March 13-16. Seller has been paid.Seems unusually long time to ship an item. Suspicious??

Shipping Charges

I listed golf clubs with a selling price that included free shipping. I received a low ball offer and promptly rejected it. The person made a higher offer that stated the offer amount + shipping. The offer amount was below the listed selling price bu...

cheating seller

I bought a firm foam mattress inner spring from a seller named ***Then I realized my room is small 10X10 feet. I cancel the order after one hour.The seller refused and said because of logistics. I thought logistic is in military.He shipped it. I aske...

Seller's feedback history

I had trouble with a seller's purchase. What was sent was defective. He wouldn't answer me or EBAY, I eventually got paid back from Ebay, not him. Ebay would not let me put any negative feedback on him so I could warn everyone else about this seller....

Shipping charge changed after I won auction

I won the bid on an item. Shipping charge was listed as $16.20. But when I went to pay, the shipping charge was $56.20. Seller and I are both in US. Seller (who has high rating) doesn't understand the discrepancy either.The item page still shows ship...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid items

I didn't not pay the seller cancelled on one item and other item ebay cancelled while I was waiting for seller to put together a bundle now I know why I've moved to vinted I've always been a fast Payer and still am

Payments on hold

I recieved notification that my payments were going to be on hold until I updated my information and that they needed proof of my business . I have since uploaded my EIN statement letter 4 times and my last tax return I’ve spoken with eBay staff and ...

buying a car

I have some one telling me that ebay is is handling the sale of their car. After they have my name, address and phone number an ebay agent will contact me. Then once my funds are verified the car will be delivered in 2 days. the money will be held by...

Item finally arrive to my buyer

Im trying to figure out what I can do to re coupe my funds. Shipped out an item that took way to long to be deliver because of USPS delays. So the buyer opened a request for an item not delivered. requesting a refund witch I refunded the person. chec...

Buyer says he can't make an offer

Potential buyer want to use Buy It Now, but that price is too high for him, so I suggested he Make an Offer. He says he can't Make an Offer. Is this person a scammer? Why wouldn't he be able to Make an Offer?Thanks.

negative feedback

How do I a get negative feedback removed for an item that was received digitally via email. Buyer claims they didn't get it. I have screenshots it was sent. I've tried the customer feedback removal feature and Ebay says "cannot process due to a techn...

About a phone

I just purchased a new Samsung galaxy s20 plus 5g, and ever time I charge it, five minutes later the battery is going down every 5mins, I tried to contact the seller, but that person doesn't get back right away

Most Marked as Helpful Authors