Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suggestions to improve EBay

I have ideas to improve EBay, particularly for sellers with multiple active listings and buyers that are getting multiple items. I can not find a way to make suggestions. When I try to use the contact us function, I got funnelled into generic topic a...

Ebay haven't refund me yet

So I brought a dress on April 22th, and in April 29th,the seller contact me saying he didn't have the materials for the dress, so he was going to cancel the order, so he did.... That same day... And it's been more than 5 days and I haven't received t...

Resolved! Fake Emails from ebay@ebay.com

I have an email from ebay@ebay.com asking for payment that I suspect is a scam/fake. Should I be forwarding this to someone at ebay for them to investigate or do they already know about these? Thanks,Gord

Longstanding order still 'awaiting shipment'

An item was purchased but not sent. The seller was contacted a month later when it had not shipped. They indicated that they were waiting for the item to come in from their supplier before they could ship it. This is a seller that had been used befor...

Paying tax on items sold

When I sell an item on eBay, the buyer pays a tax. Do I still need to pay a tax on my earned amount if the buyer is covering that fee?

Resolved! Problem with charges for a return

I posted an item for sale that a buyer returned stating that the item didn't match the ad but it matched perfectly. It was a brand new electric time clock that was in a box that had been sitting on a shelf for quite some time so it looked worn. I pos...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offensive language from customer

We received a message froma customer that contained antisemitic rhetoric.The message was reported to ebay a few times but how do we know ifebay has taken any action to correct or sanction the offending customer?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors