Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammed

I bought a ebates card last night I put $200 on it and by the time I got home I want to half later I was figuring how to use it when I checked the balance it said $48 and something cents and this morning it says nine cents I never got to purchase any...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hacked account can't buy or sell

Says my account was hacked. My username was lost and I can't bid, buy, or sell. I also can't call ebay because I'm overseas at the moment. I need to bid on an item and sell several items. Any advice?

“Would you also like to buy” messages

Perhaps its just me that feels eBay is crossing a line and taking advantage of customers, but now after I buy something it gives me an upsell attempt trying to get me to buy some random garbage.

Getting offers sellers

Hi EBay community I don’t know if this issue has been addressed or what I can do about it but I sell on EBay so I tend to check out other sellers items to compare my item to theirs and get ideas on pricing and how I could sell my item better from oth...

STOP DELETE NOTIFICATIONS

Stop message/notification appearing when deleting messages or notification. It greatly impairs my ability to delete messages and notifications rapidly. I know the message has been successfully deleted because it no longer appears.

International Shipping Program - Combined Shipping

I have a buyer in the UK who has purchased 2 items, but hasn't paid. They are requesting combine shipping but I can't seem to make that work. Domestically, I can combine the orders and send the buyer an invoice with the updated shipping. Internationa...

Fraud

I Paid for my order on 5.8.24I have Messaged the seller two days in a Row... No Response!There Advertisement Says "SAME DAY SHIPPING"This is Very Concerning to Me and my FamilyOver $200.00 Was Paid out for My Order

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid retraction

Have bid on coin, coin was mislabeled, wanted a 1949 as labeled, but with closer scrutiny the is a 1948

Selling in bulk

How to sell items in bulk . 6 pair of pants. Do I take the same steps as individual sales?

Incorrect Bid amount

Is it possible to cancel an incorrect bid on an item? Example $2,505 but meant to be $25.05? If so, what are the steps?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors