Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake item

What happens if you receive an item that is not authentic, and the seller does not accept returns?

Resolved! Buyer QR code

After a pickup sale, eBay has “arrange pickup” in app as the next step and when clicked on it says scan buyers QR code. I know what a QR code is but have no idea where I’m supposed to find a Buyers QR code to scan to arrange pickup.

Video and Links in my eBay ad

I have a car I would like to advertise on eBay Motors. I have a three videos showing the condition of the vehicle. I don't think the video tool ebay allows is suitable (less than 150MB, about 1 minute worth) to properly display my vehicle. Will ebay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged a fee

I was charged a fee from ebay and can't get in touch with a live person or email. Apr 23 1ZAC98200339470973 $34,95 and paid $12.95 for a shipping label.UPS® Ground. Spent the last hour trying to get a appeal and ebay assistant. No help at all. How do...

tebbed01_0-1714521419958.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Can I change the shipping method after an item has sold

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

I am having difficulty setting up the automated payment to sell. What else do I need to set up to sell?

return label link not working

I just bought a couple parts from different sellers and Im trying to retrun them, they both sent emails saying to print retrun labels, and I click on return label link and i get "TECHNICAL ERROR." So EBAY is screwing up my return and, of course, they...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Denied defect of late shipment

I was hoping you would consider a new option for sellers, once and a while one of our listing come up missing in our inventories . And I contact buyer to see if he's willing to wait for his item that is no longer available , because he really still w...

Resolved! uploading Photos

I'm adding a new listing to my sellers list and when I get to Add Photos via Computer or Phone I click Cell Phone but I don't receive the notification on my phone so I can download the photos. Can someone help. Please!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors