Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can't leave feedback

I had a chat session with ebay last week explaining I cannot leave feedback for orders with multiple items and while I was told this is a known problem, it has evidently not been resolved. I'm getting behind on leaving feedback for buyers and I don't...

previous purchase history

i need you to get my previous purchase history linked back to 64dennisburman@gmail .com so i can see the delivery dates before i go ballistic

wrong item received

i purchased an item as a guest ordered an item that showed in picture and received something different. Now i can not contact the seller because ebay says there is no proof of buying,how can i contact seller ? i go to the email of the order confirmed...

contacting ebay

I am a new buyer and I am trying to contact Ebay concerning finding the order# and item# for a book I purchased before I had an account.can anyone give me an email address or Customer service phone number. talk to some about this.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay payment vs. Paypal

Wife is getting a little tired of eBay emptying our receivables every Tuesday into our account. I try to keep enough money in my Paypal account to cover shipping returns and partial refunds. A lot of charges on our credit card now. Wife does the book...

eBay changes customer service.

Tried talking to a live person lately. Wanted to know why they changed the ability to change addresses and ship the item to an asked for address vs. one that was on the eBay order. Keeps telling me there is a problem with my order. Any help. eBay sur...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors