Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return of item

Hello I have to return my item to seller. It's first return. Could you help me order number is 03-07206-54424. I stardet return process with button but mistakely I have canceled it. I need return label for postal company Please help me. Best Regards ...

Unable to leave feedback

I'm unable to leave feedback for buyers who purchased more than 1 item. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Any help would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can not access orders

Is anyone having trouble accessing orders? I can access purchases that I haven’t paid yet but not my orders? I don’t have a clue how to resolve this issue.

Ebay GSP vs International Shipping

Hello! I have confused these two things unfortunately and I allowed international shipping without being enrolled in the GSP from ebay. Big mistake. The item # is 402797684246 The buyer is in Australia. When I go to put in the dimensions of the box a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reduce Monthly Statement Notifications

I receive monthly seller statement notifications. I don't sell a lot of items on eBay so my monthly statements are usually $0.00. Is anyone aware of a way to turn these notifications off unless you have an actual statement balance? I looked around th...

vacation notice

how do i let buyers know i am away and will not ship until i return? then how do i remove the notice when i returnthanks in advance for your helpglenn

Most Marked as Helpful Authors