Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Loss in a dispute

So, Couple months back, I sold a shirt on EBay to a user by the name of merlindom. When I sold the shirt, the moment I sent it off to be shipped, I got an email from EBay informing me that the account had been found to be involved in some fraudulent ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping cost discrepancies

When I originally listed my item eBay assigned a shipping cost. After a buyer purchased the item and paid for it the shipping cost on eBay increased. Upon taking it to the Post Office, the shipping cost increased again and is now almost half of what ...

Billing

I am being charged for  listing that I did not authorize. Please Help 

Got scammed

I cancelled an item and received a refund a few days later I received the item by mail I calledthe seller who then told me if I take the item to the post office they would pay me a fee of $20.00 fortry time and the shipping charges I never received m...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to setup the language preference on ebay

Hi I do I setup language preference on ebay?I'd like English everywhere (website + notification emails).I'm located in Switzerland and ebay keeps displaying everything in German. I don't speak German. Thanks for your help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vacation

How do i put my items on hold to sell while I'm on vacation?Thx

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund taxes

Hello, I am Omar Gutiérrez and i am Colombian, I have a company in Bogotá Colombia www.cinemastore.com.coIn my company we rent photography equipment. Most of the sellers I buy from do not send products to Colombia, for this reason I have to send my p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors