Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hallmark

Asking if anyone has information on a steel cabinet says hallmark on side. It's a vertical cabinet with pull out drawers. Was told once used for greeting cards?

Error when ordering {e208943-1255536x}

Good morning! Why is it that when I click to buy a product at the very end of the checkout, I get the following inscription: "To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.This buying limit i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't send e-mail to Ebay

Hello, I am having a problem with the Ebay customer representative. I want to send an e-mail to Ebay as before, but it is not possible, I am stuck in the automatic chat. I cannot send an e-mail to Ebaye.

Unpaid items

There are no unpaid items, so I need to check what you are talking about.I need a list of what I'm talking about

Appealing shipping adjustment

instead of the weigjt i thought was 8lbs. FedEx just charged me nearly $38 more. Thats effing ROBERY!!! What the heck?? Any suggestions? Appeal?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice

Hi everybody. Please help me, I have been restricted from buying, I am writing to eBay and I got a message telling you how to remove this restriction, but I can't find this message and I can't contact eBay either. Please advise me how to proceed. Tha...

Bad negative feedback

Buyer Lord about feedback and eBay refused to reverse it even though the reason was a lot and buyer couldn't prove it with pictures and it wasu word Against this lier. I totedpf eBay always not agreeing with my truthful reasons for situations do I've...

Is there any humans working at ebay?

I have an item that the Postal Service has been shipping back-and-forth across the USA since January 12. I have asked the post office to either deliver to me or the buyer. They refused to do that. The buyer has asked for a refund and I have tried to ...

accessing an international market

Hi,can anyone help please?I live in Australia and as there are only a small number of local buyers for my items I want to list my items on the USA eBay site.How can I do that?

Shipped and delivered

I shipped out a package Nd it has been delivered the buyer has received item Nd FedEx send me updated and even a picture that package has gotten there but eBay still shows that is out for delivery what can I do to get paid

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors