Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying

Is there a way to purchase items with the available balance or does it have to be actually on my card? If the latter then why does it even show available if its not?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

temporary restriction

for now our account temporary restriction, please help tell us how to deal with this ,and releave this restriction,thanks much

Buyer is asking to cancel his bids

What do I do with this.....I received a message from the winning bidder on an item asking me to cancel his bids as he thought it was a different item. The auction is closed, he's the winning bidder and has paid for the item. Thanks for any help. Pat ...

Purchases have incorrect tax percentage

Hello. I have been struggling with eBay support for 66 days now. I live in San Francisco, CA where the sales tax rate is 8.5%. A couple of months ago I noticed that since I moved to a different part of the city, I have been charged the incorrect tax ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Appeal for a counterfeit claim?

Hi, Today, I had one of my listings removed by eBay because it claimed the items were counterfeit. These are hand-made miniatures that I designed and made myself from scratch of a folkloric creature called Will-o-wisps. Their design is quite complex ...

Updating my store question

I sell a product that has eight variations, I sold one and the transaction is complete. Now I'm trying to go back and add that unit back into stock but when I click update my listing it tells me I have gone over my limit. Doesn't make sense because i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

return shipping label

how do i get a return shipping label if the customer hasnt informed ebay.. they sent me a message and said they didnt want to open a case

Counterfit item

Ebay canceled one of my auctions out of knowwhere claiming counterfit. I bought the baseball card live in a break auction and it is 100% authentic. How do you get in contact with Ebay to discuss and resolve? I just want to chat because im **bleep** t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors