Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping charges

You guys have to stop these ridiculous shipping charges from sellers. You should create an algorithm that automatically will calculate shipping charges from state to state or city to city. This is why I get turned off with buying from EBay lately tha...

Fees that shouldn't be charged

Hello, I'm writing to you all to let you know to keep a very close eye on your payouts from ebay. I just recently completed a sell and I don't offer shipping outside of the U.S. The buyer who purchased the item has a Portland ,OR. address. I shipped,...

Guess mistakes are not allowed

OK Yes I made a mistake- Alice in wonderland cards are packed in yellow boxes with blue borders. They come with 48 cards or 54 cards. My buyer ordered the 48 cards and she was sent the 54. I made a mistake, Then she told me by giving me negative feed...

spelling

I cancelled an order because buyer didn't pay after 4 calendar days. Ebay cancelled the order but the spelling that Ebay has is canceled.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removing "SOLD" $ amount for canceled orders

I had a couple of offers on books where the buyers appeared to be bots and never paid. I canceled the orders, but the amounts for the sales are still reflected on my "Total Sales"-amount. Does this get removed at the end of the month, or how can I ge...

Keep getting lockout emails

this is the 4th time i have had a lockout and had to change my password and i even changed my user name. ebay says they do not see any problems with my acct

eBay dosnt back up the buyer

Hi , whoever reads this , if there are people still one here lol **bleep** eBay I’m going Amazon your sellers on here do not back up their product and if a refund has to be given it’s a miserable one , well at least in my case it was if someone from ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors