Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To whoever

I ordered two motorcycle tires and I have only received one I was wondering what y’all are going to do about it

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

OTC Wormer Listing Issues

Hi! I am having trouble listing a wormer for horses. It definitely is OTC not RX which I do have supporting documents from the FDA to prove. I have reached out to eBay for assistance but I seem to be stuck in a loop bouncing from one rep to another. ...

Women Casual Floral Pring Dress Ladies

I paid order on July 26th 2021, just read the andswer and this supplier is never give me my refund of this order. And it's impossible to write of this supplier. What's happening, I need you're help, I'II waiting.Order number : 23-07387-40283 Nouveau ...

Item not received

Purchase July 28th, shipped Aug 3rd, tracking number insist Aug 9th as delivery date. Still no delivery. Seller says I live in remote part of Las Vegas which is a lie, Tropicana and Pecos, Google it Barbara. Even if I did, what does that have to do w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

e-bay showing delivery times on our listings that cannot be met by the shipping companies (USPS) .

Shipping times offered on sellers listings most of the time cannot be met by some of the shipping companies , specially USPS. This is creating problems with my buyers that are stopping payment saying that item was no delivered on time or not received...

Resolved! Monthly Selling Limits

Hi:Would love some help with this one. All of the sudden today, I get this message under Monthly Limits when clicking through to Learn More. Currently, you've listed or sold 552 items of your 3 monthly limit. You can list or sell up to $0.00 more to ...

consult

Why can’t the products I imported from a third-party platform be directly added to my store?

prescription drugs policy

HI, I am trying to list a measuring cup, a glass measuring cup with prescription drug advertising on it(given to pharmacies) there is no drug included whatsoever, but ebay keeps blocking me from listing it, citing prescription drugs policy. there are...

Resolved! Charged again for shipping label.

I sold and item and purchased a shipping label through ebay like I usually do. Everything went fine and the buyer received the item. A few days after they got the item, I was charged again for the shipping label on that item. Its for a different pric...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors