Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refresh Reprint shipping QR code

I tried to save my QR code for shipping an order and I am but somehow that didn’t work or I lost it on my phone. How do I refresh, re-print, regenerate the QR code I have already paid for? Similar to how you can reprint a mailing label.

Vendedor no constesta ni se si ha hecho el envio

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema hace casi 3 semanas hice una compra a un vendedor , al momento de cancelar el me respondió que estaba en proceso apenas el puede enviar el número de seguimiento lo hacía , ya van 3 semanas y se supone que hoy llega el...

delayed shipment

buyer paid for item,but asked to wait a few days befor shipping. how does that work?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer did not recieve item

I sent package 7/8/2021m buyer has not received the item. Post office will not track international, item was sent first class to Baja. Should I wait or send refund to buyer?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

items not showing up

I have Items that were purchased earlier that I've been waiting for but are no long in my purchase list ?Where did they go! How can I find them?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! if no refund, I would return the goods

HiHave a dispute with a seller. He sold books that came with color breakages on the back sides, they are not undamaged as described in his product description. He didn't post photos of the back sides, I trusted his product description. Also books cam...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned 2 LP's and got refunded for one only.

Good afternoon EBAY i have return 2 Records in one package was purchase in 2different order. The seller shipped them to me in one package with one tracking number.He received both LP but he only refunded one item # 324755383857 he still owed mefor it...

Refund or return

If I bought a item with my pay pal card on ebay and no longer have a pay pal account, what should I do. Or will the refund go to my Ebay account?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors