Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DISPUTE RESOLUTION

Please advise me of how I can reach a person via email and/or phone regarding an issue I am having with a seller. I have searched and cannot find any contact. I have tried to engage in chat but the system give the hours of availability but does not a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting shipping cost and paying for my purchase

I won the bid on an item. PayPal won’t let me pay without the shipping charges. I have sent two messages to the seller asking him to arrange the shipping. I received an email from eBay reminding me to pay. I have been trying to pay for two days. What...

Never notified that order was placed

I never received an email notification that I had an order. It wasn't until I got an email that eBay deposited money into my account. How do I turn on notifications? Now as it turns out, I can't find it, don't know if I sold it or donated it when I m...

fraud and returns

I bought a mitutoyo digital caliber which turns out to be fake. The seller is already gone. What can i do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Damage

I shipped an item to a buyer and when he received it the box of the item was damaged. As it is a collectable and the collectors want the item boxes to be in good shape, what recourse do I have to file a claim with USPS?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors