Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I'm Being Punished For A Buyers Mistake

I called eBay and and asked to file a dispute on this transaction and the representative said it would be taken care. I never heard back from eBay..So my problem is; The buyer stated the item was not as describe when actually they were not what he th...

blocked account

can anyone help me with blocked account, admin blocked me and i can buy anything and they can call me because we in differetn country, is any one can help me ????

Scammed. Fraudulent shipping marked delivered, never recieved. How do I get my money back?

I purchased an item On Oct 1. I reached out a couple days later inquiring about shipping. I never got a response. Today I notice it was updated with tracking that stated delivered. I called fedex after looking at the tracking details, and they confir...

Seller overview shows more money than I've made

I just sold my first item for 10.73, including shipping, but the seller overview says I've made 11.59. I already checked the sales tax rate of the state I'm shipping to, but that doesn't cover the increase. Should I be concerned?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is USPS is still suspending shipments to Australia from the United States as of 10-6-21?

I need to send packages to Australia from the United States. Is USPS still suspending/returning packages to there? Calling the 800 number for the post office is useless to get an answer, eBay chat does not give the correct information no matter how i...

fee for canceling listing

I CANCELED THIS LISTING EARLY WITH ONE BID SO I COULD LIST IT FOR THE BIDDER AS BUY IT NOW . THE BIDDER BOUGHT THE ITEM ONCE IT WAS LISTED AS BUY IT NOW. I DON'T TTHINK I SHOULD BE CHARGED THE $10.67 FOR ENDING THE LISTING EARLY AS E-BAY STILL GOT TH...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors