Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer wants me to change the shipping address, what should I do so it doesn't effect my sales?

The address change is from FL to GA addresses and I don't think as a seller I can change..different names also. I asked person to cancel and rebuy but am getting no response from customer and can't get callback from ebay either. I haven't packaged an...

Buyer wants item shipped overnight

Buyer just signed up to ebay Monday Purchased a $16.00 item from me. Had paid for item & priority shipping cost per listing. Now want's shipped overnight $38 -42 cost. Plus I wont ship till today Tuesday. First how do I invoice them the difference wi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different return shipping

Can someone explain why I have been getting charged for Priority Mail on returns when the original shipping is Media Mail? I've searched the help areas & can't find an explanation. It's a pretty significant difference.

postage refund on unshipped item

it getting a USPS refund for not shipping an item fairly routine? I have did it a few times (but not lately) for postage labels in the $4 to $8 range and not had a problem.however, that was on another marketplace. but, recently, I sold 2 items (2 ord...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When will i see my money?

This is ridiculous, in the past when a buyer bought your item, you saw your money almost immediately. **bleep** is going on now, it has been days, and still no payoff.

Problem with delivery Case #5284354579

I wanted to file a complaint against Ebay's decision that it has closed a dispute over a parcel delivery! Case # 5284354579. I paid for the delivery, yes there is a trucking number, but the shipment never reached me, despite the fact that it was deli...

refund

I bought a machine and the seller has not made the refund yet, how long should I wait, almost 10 business days have passed and nothing, thank you

Account not verified

Hello I put all the information into my account, also updated the payment option, but it says account not verified.kindly help how to do that

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Had a defective radio sent sept13 from China

Had defective radio sent from 3techmall it took weeks to get I installed it and screen flashes from radio to Bluetooth to other display items, I told them immediately they said they would send a new display it would take 20 days so around 30 days I r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors