Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items that have been sold getting relisted

Has anybody else been having issues with items getting relisted as active after they have been sold? This is the 3rd time over the past month. The most recent happened this past weekend. I sold the item on Jan. 11th and my dashboard shows that the li...

Showtime power sports motorcycle parts

Showtime power sports Dallastown PA is most uncredible parts proprietor on eBay & the very rude just bad person that's name is Kevin that takes orders he's blocked me and no longer allowing me to buy or make offers for returning my broken parts he se...

MC999 your account is subject to payout holds

Good Morning. A few months back I had a message which demanded that I confirm my bank account and identification, etc. I sent all the required information, and it did take quite awhile to get confirmation back, but I was given the green light. Today ...

Account on hold

I sold a painting for $4500, eBay is holding the money until February 13I then got a letter saying that my payment account is no good to bill the seller's fee.Which is roughly $500. Ebay wouldn't accept my card. Why can't they just deduct the the sel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

No tracking supplied

I placed an order and paid in full. Checked out Seller before I bought and all seemed to be legitimate. There is NO tracking information and I ordered it on Sat.Today is Tuesday so I messaged the San Diego seller and so far, no reply. Is this out of ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is worst case scenario if buyer is shady?

So basically, I've been selling/buying on eBay for a long time. Never had an issue. However I recently sold a graphics card which as anyone in the tech world right now knows is equivalent to gold. As soon as the item sold, the "buyer" messaged me and...

Which states have a lower than 20,000 sales threshold on ebay in 2021? 

COMBINED INVOICE PROBLEM

I recently sold three vinyl records to a bidder in Japan.He is asking for an invoice.When attempting to send a combined invoice, only one of the items shows and I get this message:Item(s) that are part of the Global Shipping Program have been removed...

Shipping

I printed a shipping label for an item I sold. It was my first sale. I think I made a mistake on shipping. I know the box weighs 5 pounds and is 18"×15"×14". The shipping fee was about $9.00 if the shipping is more do they just bill my account?

seller called my home!

I purchased an item last night and today the seller tried to call my home and then sent a text to me asking me to call him! He said that the fees are too large on ebay and want to cancel the order and go through paypal because it would be less and he...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors