Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBucks

Who else is upset with the end of the 1% automatic eBucks? I spent quite a bit of money this quarter, and only get$4.00

Trustly

I was asked by eBay to update my banking information by the Trustly Co. Is this a real request from eBay?

Resolved! contacting a seller whom I have no dealings with

I recently bought an item on another platform that was sold on eBay two years ago. I would like to contact the eBay seller to ask a couple of technical questions about it. I have no dealings with the eBay seller since he sold it to someone who sold i...

duplicate account

I have 2 ebay accounts. I want to change the email on the first account but that email is in use by the second account. How do I accomplish that?

Global shipping costs refund

Paid for multiple items but combined ship to one ship lable now want refund for the other two items paid for? How to contact Global shipping?

Seller Removed Original Listing

I did not realize a seller could remove the original listing of an item that was purchased. I've already requested and received my personal information showing metadata only. Is there a way to find and obtain the original listing?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping Savings????

Why does Ebay state that money was saved when the cost is the exact same on USPS Stamps.com site???? $10.43 USPS Priority MailBUYER SELECTEDON EBAY YOU SAVE 26% $10.43USPS Priority MailRetail price: $14.20eBay price: $10.43

Account Holds

My account was put on hold, apparently my seller's account did not follow Ebay's policies. I don't know what that means, I didn't get any information on what policies I violated or how to fix it. Ebay sent me a message in my inbox saying to fix the p...

UPS DID IT AGAIN!

I have told UPS more than enough times that they are not to leave any packages outside my front gate due to thrived in the area. I have had packages stolen before & it happened again I am assuming! The tracking on my purchase says it was delivered to...

Resolved! Global Shipping

I just signed on for Global Shipping as a Seller this morning and am not seeing any foreign countries listed in my drop down menu under Shipping. It does name 4 or 5 countries that are excluded from shipping however. Does it take awhile to say 'World...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors