Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returned $50 gift and did not receive my money.

I ordered a vinyl record that came in awful condition and started a return. I returned the item and (without thinking) pressed to cancel the return. I meant to confirm the return. The seller got their item back but I didn't get my money. I can't find...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

removal of listings by ebay

Just wondered if anyone has had a problem with disgruntled buyers who send out ridiculous offers and when declined report the item as been counterfeit, bootlegged and so on and it is then removed. I have had bids on a number of items from same buyer ...

Fake airpods

Dear Ebay, I bought airpods pro, in December, I live in Azerbaijan, and I bought it by intermediate post, when I got my airpods I realized that they didn’t work, I went to Apple store and they told me it is fake. I wrote letter and tried to return , ...

QR code refund

I duplicated a QR code for a sold item and got charged twice, how do I get a refund for the duplicate QR code?

Purchase with a scammer

Dear Ebay, I bought airpods pro, in December, I live in Azerbaijan, and I bought it by intermediate post, when I got my airpods I realized that they didn’t work, I went to Apple store and they told me it is fake. I wrote letter and tried to return , ...

payment with no confirmation details

My life is too short for this!! I have an item on my bank statement of a purchase through ebay and I have no confirmation invoice or recollection of the purchase. Driving me crazy trying to get to speak to someone let alone get her to work out what t...

Resolved! Item delivered but they did not receive it

A few days ago I shipped an item and the tracking number was uploaded. Tonight the buyer left me negative feedback because they never received the item even though it says it was delivered 3 days ago. Does ebay cover them in this type of case and sho...

Cannot upload profile or cover photo, tried everything!

I have tried everything possible and still cannot upload a profile or cover photo to me eBay profile. I have used 5 different browsers, resized 50 photos to meet eBay pixel requirements and every time I try to upload it just continuously buffers. I n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors