Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund to buyer

i sold an 850$ bow to a buyer who asked for a refund. i accepted. he printed the label i purchased and applied a DIFFERENT label with wrong address. For past 4 days post office refused to give me the package. Until today!! I woke up to a message that...

Resolved! How can I ask to step in eBay to return process?

Buyer sold me weak and defective item. One of the items broke a few days before free return day.I opened a dispute for a refund. The seller accepted the return but did not provide a return label. As he thinks the item is in good condition and has no ...

International Shipping

I am getting an error message when I try to print international shipping label. "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." What do I need to do to get the shipping label to print?

shipping shoes that have the authen

I am shipping shoes that have the authenticity gurantee" ...Do I ship to the authenticator first? THen to the customer? How does it work? I dont have the address for the authenticator.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling an order

I sold a watch but the buyer declined the order saying his wife had already purchased a similar item for him. I didn't realize I only had 4 days to cancel the order. So it remains being shown as sold and I am at a loss as how to remove that sale.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Code for USPS Picks

Good morning, I was informed by my local post office that there is a thing, I believe it called a 52 30, that will put all your code together into one code to be scanned by carrier when they pick up packages, so there is only one code to scan for all...

Account suspended for using a VPN

Hi, I've had an eBay account for 8 years. Never got a bad review. In fairness I've only ever sold one item for £40 or so, I'm a buyer, not a seller. I own an IT consultancy. I created a separate business account for buying computers, switches, etc. S...

Could not place bid on app?

I recently encountered an issue where I couldn't place a bid on an item on the app. Any idea why? I signed out an back in, updated the app...nothing. It said I had to save the item to my watchlist and use the desktop site to bid. Not much point in ha...

Resolved! Asking for void labels refund

Hi. I'm a new seller. I made a mistake, printing some labels that I had to void them. Finally, I printed the good one and it was delivered. Now I've been charged for all of them. When am I supposed to receive the refund?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors