Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

create an account

Hello an employee of eBay gave me a link for you I send the bank statement of my Mercury bank, but I do not understand why since they sent me an email to warn me that they have price to raise 2 cents and that at the same time they credited them so I ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

An international buyer bought my items BUT..

But I don’t have international shipping on. I am happy to sell to them, and they won the auction, but now how do I edit that info? I don’t think I can unless I create a new listing…. has anyone encountered this before? any help would be appreciated! ...

Payouts on hold until account verified?

Hi - Received message today through ebay message system 'Payouts on hold until you update your account details' Has anyone else had this? There were various options of how to do this including taking you through a link where you landed on your bankin...

No communication

I started out by contacting a seller before my purchase. Seller responded immediately within 24hrs to confirm they could ship within my timeframe. I have purchased the item feb. 4th. I waited until the 9th to contact the seller as to why it has not s...

Re-using some ones pictures?

It has come to my attention that the buyer of an item he purchased from me, is re-selling it using my pictures and description. Is this allowed under eBay rules?

Resolved! 2021 Taxes and COGS

I've been trying to find this answer and I'm stumped. In 2021 I started purposefully reselling to make money.I kept track of all of my supply purchases, mileage, products I purchased for reselling, etc., thinking I knew what I was doing to be prepare...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors