Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Answering questions on items I'm selling

I cannot access questions on items I'm selling. It says I have 2 unanswered questions but when I try to access them to answer, it says: The question you are trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to questions old...

My purchases

My purchases aren't showing up in my account? I'm new so it's a new account but it's making it hard to keep track of some of the orders I've placed.....ugh

scammers

only scammers have tried to pretend to buy my items but I always figure right away that they are scammers. how do I report them or whatever

winning bidder wants to cancel

Semi new to this and this is the first time I've had a buyer request to cancel the winning bid after bidding twice right at the end of the auction in order to out bid the current winning bid. Their reason was they accidentally bid and don't want the ...

Photo search

I want to use photo search to search for a specific item, but it's missing! What happened to it?!? 路‍

Shipping

I need to ship 21 individual box to the same buyer. eBay only allow me to generate 12 shipping labels. What shall I do to ship the remaining 9 boxes with eBay ups shipping discount? How can I generate more shipping labels on eBay with discount? Thank...

Return Item Shipping Label

I agreed to a return, sent refund before sending return label, now I am unable to send the buyer a return label to ship back to me the seller. How do I send the return label to the buyer or can they print and charge me? Thank you.

Settled dispute

Is there a way to block a buyer? They made a claim that the item was not received for postage due.It was scanned as delivered. Otherwise I would have refunded them. I asked eBay to step in after two days of no communication from the buyer. EBay close...

saved searches

recent "improvement" by company --- saved searches are now grid view. Is there a way to change this back to list view?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

i bought some light fittings from china last october

so they never arrivd ebay doesnt seem to have any way to talk about it i presume theyre to busy to want to sort it out but im really anoyed do they have a phone as there programe is obviously geared to ignore problems lke mine the seller wont reply b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors