Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns and pictures

I think asking a customer for pictures before you will process a return is childish and foolish. With the number of images that can be manipulated from the internet, it seems the ONLY reason a seller would ask for pictures is to create havoc so the c...

Resolved! Fraud

Is there a phone number for eBay?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping as a standard envelope

I cannot get the option to ship as a standard eBay envelope. I’m trying to ship a single baseball card and it wants to charge $3.42, I have tried to change the dimensions and the option won’t come up. I would just put a stamp on it but I want the tra...

Nebulizer

Why is the Nebulizer removed with a policy strike when you can buy them over the counter?

Buying an item.

A suggestion. If someone is buying an item a buyer should have the option to put it in their cart. Once it is in their cart it is reserved for them.

Ebay Buyer protection is a joke.

I tried to file a dispute with with Ebay against a seller from whom I bought a supposedly new cellphone.It lasted two months,and they did not ever reply to my emails.The buyer protection program is a joke because the phone worked good for 60 days,so ...

**bleep** payment holds

I am peeved! I have been a member of ebay for 18 years. I have ever 100 transactions. I have 100% positive feedback. However none of that matters to ebay because they are holding my money for 14 days. Even though the transaction is over, the item has...

Resolved! Printing of order

I am having trouble printing a copy of the order. I have tried it on 2 computers and nothing works. I hit printer friendly page, then it takes me to the next page and i hit the printer in the top right corner but nothing happens. Is anyone else havin...

Feedback mandate

What I have noticed over my years of buying and selling here is that many sellers do not give feedback until the buyer leaves them feedback. In my eyes a buyers feedback should have NO bearing on what they leave a seller as they are two entirely diff...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closed my purchase

My purchased was closed and I’ve been contacting the seller over and over and I’ve been waiting on my product since march 29th it’s says my product was delivered but I DID NOT GET IT PLEASE ALL I ASK IS A REFUND OF MY 24$

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change dollar to pounds

Hi, i'm using ebay abroad and for some reason it only shows price's in dollar's, There item's that are being sold in uk.. Does anyone know how i can change this please?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors