Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay registration change from USA to Germany

Hello, I am an ebay member from germany. I am registered to ebay in 1999. At that time, ebay germany doesn’t exist, so I needed to register at ebay USA. The problem now is that I pay a high fee on ebay for my sold items and also the buyer pay high ta...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Faulty item

Hi I’ve requested a refund from a seller for an Hp sprocket printer. It was unopened but is definitely faulty. The seller wants eBay to decide what happens next as he is unwilling to accept a return from me and isn’t offering a refund. I’ve had no mo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Temporarily restricted account

Dear eBay users, Please help me with the following situation, today I listed some items (shoe bundle for babies) on eBay and minutes later I got an email saying that my account has been temporarily restricted and if I'll not contact eBay and provide ...

Problem with an item

Hi I am so upset I buy a lot off stuff from your sit ...I bought a product that is not good I only yoused product for a few weeks and it is now falling apart its not good ive been told that my product is out off warranty now this product is supposed ...

Account Deactivation

My account has been deactivated for no evident reason and I am unable to find out how I reactivate it. In the email it says that I go to the "Contact Us" page and they will ask me a few questions before reactivating my account. I haven't found anywhe...

Facing issue to list a product as a new seller

We are a new seller on eBay and not able to list our Product. after submission of the listing details we got a display page mentioning that " Request higher selling limits". We don't understand the reason of this.

paduka_70_1-1648455301524.png

Silent seller

I recently purchased a straight razor from a seller here on eBay for $91. Prior to the purchase the seller was interactive, helpful, and sent a counter-offer to my initial offer. I agreed to his counter-offer and paid for the item using PayPal. Since...

Feedback Disappeared!

I received a medical item listed 'Open Box' (cost over $400). It came without the box, no bag or instructions. The item came drity and used. It also had defect. I wrote a feedback to warn others and returned the item. The seller tried to get me to re...

Buyer reversed sale kept items and money/profit

Literally my first time selling on eBay after being on here since 2014 dude bought five printers totaling $500 when he received his items he said they were not correct and asked to ship them back while the return shipping address is not my address I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors