Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why Shipping restrictions aren't enforced

I have set up shipping restrictions that specify those countries I won't ship to (In this case Africa) due to cost to do so.Yet, I am getting a bid from someone in Congo (Hmmm... Red Flag), who specifically ran up over 30 bids until they hit my sell ...

label won't print

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold item accidently shipped directly from USPS

One of my items went directly to the post office and was paid, weighed and shipped from there. I get that I paid too much and I won't be able to get that money back.This question is about my 100% feedback. How can I mark this item as shipped when I d...

Item not received

I ordered an Ecoflow Delta Pro, but did not receive the item. Ebay tracking indicates the device was delivered by the USPS. I was at home, monitoring my mail receptacle, and observed only letters delivered to my home. Upon receiving the erroneous "De...

Waiting for payment

Hello, Do I have to ship before I get paid? How does this work. My item sold on the 23rd - however still says waiting for payment. I wasn't sure if I should ship before payment is received. Thank you!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors