Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technical Issues

Anyone else have issues leaving feedback for buyers? I have been having an issue for about 10 days now. There are about 80 buyers that the light is not lit for and I am unable to leave feedback for them as I get an error message that says I have alre...

Buying from India

I'm just wondering if anyone had problems getting their merchandise when they bought it from India I just don't know if I should buy from them or not is it a hassle? Has anyone had any bad experiences

No response from seller

I ordered a small inverter / generator from a seller on ebay on 4/7. The shipping was listed as free, and had a delivery date estimated on 4/22. I never received the item, or shipping / tracking info. I tried to contact the seller (twice), but no res...

Shipping costs

Hi, I have been buying my USPS shipping labels from eBay. Is there a report I can print showing what I have paid? Is there an easy way to keep track of those costs come “tax time”? Thanks, Gary

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked

hello, I have added a product and my account has been blocked, how can I unblock it and go back to viewing?

Bad sellers

Wouldn't it be great if you could block problem sellers from your search request ... I keep running into the same problem sellers for items im I terested in and would appreciate a way to block them so I don't have to even see their products... its a ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do when Seller wont respond, ignores you?

The seller put a tracking number on the item but it hasnt even left the post office or been scanned into the system for a week. I messaged twice and no response. Is there anything I can do? I needed the item a week or so ago but now I may need to buy...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors