Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question

How does a buyer get 15 beside their name if they never had any feedback ?

Easy return

I bought a ring from a seller that listed a New Jersey shipping address. It took a month to arrive even though it gave me a one week delivery date. I tried to get them to cancel the order before it shipped, but they shipped anyway. When I got the rin...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Label

I need to return a faulty item I purchased but the return shipping label I received looks like this. There's no actual label. What am I supposed to do with this?  

Screenshot_20220527-102433_Samsung Notes.jpg

Encouraging Bids

Hi,I want to understand how best to promote bidding an item I list for sale. Sometimes I notice that buyers will make offers and if the offer is accepted then my item is stuck for four days with no additional offers and if the buyer does not pay, I h...

Remove transaction defect rate

Dear Sir/Madam,I issue a partial refund to the buyer. But there is some problem while issuing a refund. And eBay has give me transaction defect rate as a case closed without seller resolution. I am in hospitalized and I can't see the defect rate on 2...

Return Item

Order # 06-08465-11742 purchased April 3, 2022I gotten in touch with PayPal because, I wasn't able to reach anyone in eBay 14k Yellow Gold Seven diamond bezel drop bracelet, this bracelet wasn't as listed and the seller refuses to return his baby bra...

ebay said I have NO PENDING feedback

I have NOT made any feedback on a seller and ebay claims i don’t have pending feedbacks? I went back to the original item and didn’t see anything that lets me leave a feedback - this particular seller is a scammer and uses a NY a address to ship the ...

Ridiculous return

Does EBay actually look at the return request or do they just approve them? Why do they allow me to choose if I'll accept returns if they always approve the buyer's request for a return? Why do business with a company that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to cont...

Similar sponsored items

Hello, I am selling on eBay since 2016, Recently I faced Similar sponsored items on my eBay product page, When someone clicks on my product eBay suggests other Similar sponsored items from another seller, What should I do in this case I am paying $73...

Returns

How do I get a picture from my IPhone To the Return Form? I cannot submit the Return Form until I get a picture transferred to the form.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors