Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! how to get help from ebay

Please help i cant call or email ebay. I have a fraudulent seller no refund and its been a month and still waiting on refund info seller not responding ebay no help. what can i do?

Restricted Items policy

I sell vintage antique advertising. My Aunt Jemima was pulled. Yet, I see OTHER identical ads like it that are listed and sold! Can they be more specific about this? They are not offensive at all. I am curious as to why many sellers can list these, b...

Purchase History

I made a purchase on May 28th, via PayPal, but my purchase doesn't show in my Purchase History.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Card not verifying

Got a new debit card so I deleted my old one and tried to put this new one on. eBay said card couldn't be verified. The card is active and has money

Buyer request to delay package

Hello. My buyer purchased last night and then sent me a message asking me not to ship the package for a week because they are away on vacation. How do I do this without getting dinged for not meeting my my shipping turnaround time?

Block

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time. This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items. How fix it?

Vacation Hold

I am going away two weeks how do you put a temporary hold on the account?

Cannot provide feedback on closed case

Hoping someone can advise.I didn’t receive my goods for over 2 months and seller said he would resend. Again nothing arrived. I then contacted them again but still nothing. So opened a case to which the seller said “if you close case I’ll send anothe...

about amissed part in my order

I got the item(vacuum cleaner) today that I ordered on ebay.But the itme delivered with one part missed. The part is floor brush(module).I just get the floor brush, I want the seller to send it to me as soon as possile.Because my floor is hard wooden...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Harassment

I am being harassed by a buyer that did not win a bid.

Resolved! Buyer Non Payment question

Hi. I sell here and there and usually don't have a problem. My recent listing though states payment should be made within two days of winning bid or it may be relisted. Buyer contacted me the day after winning the item and said she would pay me that ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors