Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Transaction ID - Order #: Locating and Confirming Purchases and their Specifics

I have a couple Transaction ID's and Order #'s I need to find exactly what the purchases were for. I. Transaction ID: 2D6624277A177801B // Order Number: 07-08782-82464II. Transaction ID: 0BA99576DA5453335 // Order Number: 02-08784-25846III. "Order Nu...

ebay dift code

Hi when i enter the gift code this below letter appears. please he. 'this code can't be applied. it's linked to a different account.

Out of town

What should I do if I'm out of town during the sale?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Return Tracking Number

So I sent in a return and it has a preset return label but my dogs ate the return label so I just paid for my own. Is there anyway to change the tracking number? Ive tried but it wont allow me to change the current one. I took a screenshot and added ...

Can't find recent purchases after upgrading my phone.

I upgraded my phone recently and when I went into my Ebay account, the same account and email that was registered through my last phone. But none of my recent purchases show up. I'm trying to do something about an order that never came through, but n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors