Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing auction status to buy it now

I have an item for sale on auction but I received a request from someone who wants to just buy it outright. How do I go about accepting an offer from them and ending the auction?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam from buyer, beware!

Buyer made an offer, I accepted offer. Then received fake eBay email saying funds were on the way, but buyer name and address was different from band and address on eBay account. So I canceled the sale. Then was sent angry messages from scammer. I to...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

gift cards

Ebay cannot find a matching redemption code for my two cards. How can this be? I bought them at a CVS. Anyone have a similar experience?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Listing Tool

Hi,When or is this new listing tool available to sellers for loading videos to our listings ? Thank youKathy

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

video

cannot download videos for listing. Keep getting error message html,jpeg ...needed

incorrect tax charges

I am getting somewhat random tax charges on my coin orders. Most coins are not taxed in Illinois. But I occasionally get taxed anyway. I know the charge is bogus but have had little sucess contacting customer service or getting resolution. Are there ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help

I sold an item on Ebay used their label I made less that I paid for the item....customer got it and said it was broken...I said I was sorry as I asked the Post Office to mark fragile...did she want a refund...well she said yes she wanted her money ba...

Return

I refunded a guy when I didn’t have to and the guy never sent me my item, Also this return process didn’t go as other’s I’ve had in the past normally eBay confirms the item has been shipped before asking for complete refund payment

Selling

Someone wants to buy an item I posted. They send me a phone number for me to text them because they have some questions about the item I’m selling. Is that aloud?

Resolved! Possible scammer as buyer

I recently have had problems with a buyer and offered them a partial refund. Once I offered this they went and still asked eBay to step in. eBay concluded that they need to return the item, when the item was returned it was completely damaged. I was ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors