Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! can't get listing to show multiple variations (colors) and number available for that color

In variations I put the different colors and amount of each color. I added SKU, UPC and number of items available for each. When I go to preview it will not display the colors, number available.Thought maybe it was just bc it was in preview so I list...

SUSPENDTION;

ALMOST A YEAR AGO ME ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED DUE TO ME BEING HOSPITALIZED FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. I'M FINE NOW AND WOULD LIKE TO START SELLING AGAIN. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?

Printing to label maker printer.

Brought a 4x6 label printer. Now I can't find how to change the settings to print to this printer. Anyone know how to do this?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I need to speak to eBay service about a shipping issue

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

label maker

Hi, My printer died so I bought a label maker, Comer RE418. I got it downloaded just fine but it only prints a small version of the 8x11 version. I called ebay and they can't help me and said they prefer me to have a regular printer or go to the post...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible scam

Has anyone ever received an item using EBay services using eBay gift cards calling a number provided by “ eBay services “ and reading off the 13 digits on back of cards. It states they hold payment until item has been received… sounds like a scam to ...

My account as a seller

Dear Sir or Madam, I am a private seller on eBay, and the total amount of my sails are less than 10,000 € in a year. But I would like to ask that can I still apply as a seller of business? And can I apply for VAT as a private person? best regards, Ji...

Resolved! Feedback

I ordered aItem cost me 120$ on may29 deliver date is jun7 and it's still not hear for a refund they want me to change my feedback and lie about there sirvise

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buy It Now

Does it cost more to sell with a Buy It Now price?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sales Tax Table

Hello Everyone,I have a question about the Sales Tax Table. I live in in a state that eBay collects sales tax for. I wanted to try placing some items on auction and a form, The Sales Tax Table, popped up. The form has Missouri, American Samoa, Gaum, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors