Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aquiline shipping problem

2 weeks ago, I ordered 2 items from an ebay seller, but I only received 1 item. But the tracking information shows that both items were delivered. I had never heard of this shipping company, so I searched online. The first thing I saw was a reddit po...

eBay gift card restrictions

I won an auction and went out to buy an eBay gift card do to the ease of using them. I added the card to my account and now I find I cannot use the gift card. I paid cash for the card knowing how much I needed. Then when I try to apply it to complete...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Handling returns

If a customer has requested a return . Will eBay give me back the fees in order to pay them the full amount or am I in charge of giving them the balance owed ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account verification

I need help verifying the mideposit that was put into my account, I do not see a place to put the amount to verify. Can someone please help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting a question answered. I asked the question, there is no feedback link and this was the answe

I asked the question, there is no feedback link and this was the answer and this is the answer I got: We only remove feedback in specific circumstances, like if a buyer didn't pay, used abusive language, or didn't follow our policies. We may also rem...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I received an eBay item that I did not order or pay for

I received an eBay item that I did not order or pay for. It was a pair of shorts, size 10. They came from Ann Legunn in Vermont. There is no easy way that I can find to contact eBay so that they can notify the seller of the mistake. How do I get this...

Refund

Hi everyone I'm trying to return an item from my local post office. The vendor has treathen to cancel my refund after today but the item was shipped already and will take a few days after to to arrive. Please assist as I can't seem to talk to no one ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Selling fee for Motorcycle...

Is there any selling fees above the $19, $49 OR $79 fee for selling a motorcycle, unless you collect a deposit. I have sold motorcycles in the past (like 10 years ago) and it was a straight fee of $100, but that has all changed since then. Also the m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

unable to purchase

Unable to click on buy button in all seller sites. Mac pointer does not show (change to) glove/hand pointer when passing over buy buttons.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors