Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay gift card

I purchased a $200 ebay card from CVS when I check the balance it says that card doesn't exist. I spoke to an ebay rep and she says that card is associated with another account. Anyone else seen this

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to Sales Reports?

So I went to look at my sales reports this morning and can't seem to find them. Until now it has always been a convenient place to see all my sales, fees, taxes and shipping costs in one place. The closest I could find is a couple of financial statem...

Sale of service- duplicate auctions

Good morning!I received a credit code and generated templates on eBay.com. There I listed my translation service from English to Polish. Could I duplicate this listing and list my service on eBay.de only translations from German to Polish? On the sam...

selling

please where can we upload the body of the ebook we want to sell on ebay..

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with deleted item

Hello, I accidentally deleted an item that has been sold under my account. Is there anyway to retrieve it onto my selling screen?

Media Mail

I am trying to list books with Media Mail as the shipping option, but ebay is not letting me. I have them under the "Book" category as well. I've been selling for over a year now, and I've never had issues before.

Frais d'envoi et frais de retour

HI, When I return an object, who reimburses me for the shipping costs (shipping costs and return costs).This subject is not explained in the help and contact link.. Merci

trying to figure out whats going on here with some sketchy offer activity... (see photots)

Making sure I'm not getting scammed before I ship out the Item. I had one item left and somehow the same buy must have made a lower off of $16.50, and then made a high offer of $20. There was only one of said item left and I hit "accept' on ONLY the ...

Screenshot 2022-08-12 142609.png Screenshot 2022-08-12 143638.png

Help identifying these Disney miniature pieces

Hi - I found this unopened packet of Disney miniature pieces. Mickey is in gold but the other pieces appear to be pewter. I haven't been able to find out if they're part of a game or just miniatures. Anybody recognize them?Disney Miniatures

Disney Miniatures.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors