Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return of item for refund.

I bought a camera and when it arrived there was no sim card with it. I sent in a request to get a refund and was told that the seller was going to send me a refund shipping label. I sent many messages to the seller and never got a reply or a return s...

Double Charged Selling Fees After Cancelling

Any help appreciated.Last month I listed a car for auction. A buyer bid at the Buy It Now price and the online sale was completed. However, that buyer never paid or contacted me further so after 4 days I cancelled the sale. I then relisted the car, s...

paying for return shipping

I am soooo sick of eBay always leaning towards cushioning the buyer, when its us sellers that actually make them money. I have had more than one instance of a buyer buying something, not reading the description, and requesting a return. How is this m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Email confirmations

What is done with the email connected to the tracking bar when products are delivered and received?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is losing ground big time

Got a message saying that I have to change my password because they think someone is using my account other than me. I did that and it was a bogus deal - no one is using my account other than myself and when I tried to chat with an online person - I ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer's phone number viewable by sellers

Hi,Today I messaged a seller about an issue with an item I'd purchased and received. They said they were having trouble replying to the message via eBay, so they decided to text my phone number instead.Is there a way in which I can hide my number fro...

Listing More Items

I was wondering what is is specifically that Ebay is looking for to verify that your account is an account that can be trusted and active so that you may list more than 5 items? By this I mean is there a specific amount of items you must sell or mone...

No accountability

So for the second time the winning bidder is not held accountable..I was told to. just cancel and do another one for free. What ,again. What can I do

contacting a seller

I had purchased some items from a seller earlier in the year. I've attempted contacting them (through contact the seller) to see if they have any more of the same item. If possible, we would do a buy it now sale. Ebay seems to be blocking me sending ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

Sellers should be encouraged to describe items FULLY. Many don't include enough details to let the buyer know exactly what he is biding on. This is especially true of cameras where battery types are not mentioned - i.e. is the battery replaceable and...

cancel a purchase

seller has released me from my purchase. However I cannot remove the item from my cart. Seller says he cancelled it but Ebay needs to release me from this purchase to remove it from the cart. ???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors