Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I talk with a person?

I need to speak with a real person. My son had this ebay account and he passed away. I don't know how to cancel the account and take care of outstanding purchases, refunds, etc.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales keep dying off?

I will have a couple good days of 6-10 sales then nothing at all... I do this full time and completely rely on continuous income from eBay and the dry spells really wreck some of my weeks. HELP. I NEED to see some actual growth or I'll have to quit e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restricted

I have got the message that my account was restricted. The reason hasn’t been mentioned in the message. I’m a new user to eBay and I haven’t done anything that makes any concern regarding my seller account. I have no idea when it’s sorted or when I c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

We've temporarily restricted your account

Good afternoon, can someone help me with unlocking suspension?"We've temporarily restricted your account from selling because we've seen activity that doesn't follow our policies. View your Messages in My eBay for more details, including how to remov...

Offers made

Is there a way to set up a text notification when someone makes an offer on an item I have listed? When I check the email, it is always too late.

International purchase from Korea to Germany

Hi guys,I am wondering about double taxation: I see at my oder always taxation I have to pay for goods and reecently I have got invoice from German custom, wich I an not very happy. It is not my first order by eBay. The delivery was always dome via F...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors