Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund of Nectar points used for purchase

I recently purchased an item on eBay from Tefal using £45 of Nectar points and £1 from my pay pal account. I returned the item and was advised that I had received a refund which included a voucher for my £45 of Nectar points but it is not visible in ...

Did not receive package

The item I ordered says it was delivered. It was delivered fed ex. Went to fed ex tracking and it has a picture of an item on a porch but clearly it is not my home. I called fed ex and actually talked to a human I gave them the tracking number. They ...

buyer rating

I have a customer in Germany who has won 3 of my auctions and is using the global shipping program. I have told her I will refund the excess USPS shipping after she pays and she is fine with that. The problem is the international shipping is not comb...

Returning

I made a return request and I did not use my eBay account when buying the part so it won’t let me print out a label or anything

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restricted Account

Hi,I received a message from Ebay saying that my account has been restricted and I have to contact them, I live in UK and I don't know how to contact them. Any suggestions?Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors