Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contact a bitter

How do I contact somebody sent me an offer that I didn't accept but sent him a counter offer and didn't hear back from them I would like to contact them to see if we can work out a deal

insufficient address from buyer

I'm confused as to what to do now. Buyer is giving me different address? It came back to me but buyer doesn't want refund and wants it shipped to different address. Please help me here. I'd really like a call from you to speak to someone.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing Shipping Label?

I just purchased a shipping label for an item that sold. I never got the email, like I always do, to print it. I went to look for it in my purchased labels, but it was not there. The item shows that I purchased the label and has the tracking number a...

Changing Shipping Method after Buyer Payment

How do I update the shipping method after the buyer has paid? Both the buyer and I talked and agreed through Ebay messaging and determined because the mem card is so thick and in a one-touch it should be shipped BMWT.

Almost Scammed Yesterday

I almost allowed myself to get hacked yesterday. I dialed a number that I thought was eBays Customer Service from Google. and they said I had a Red Flag on my account and asked me to download an APP called ANYDESK which they said could help them look...

How do I report a bad listing

Bought a magnetic closure phone case. It's not magnetic, at all! Seller is going to refund after some back and forth. After many days seller has not changed his listing. How do I alert Ebay.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors